Sunday, October 16, 2011

Song Title Poem

Dear Mama,
Can't find the words...

Didn't mean to hurt you.

If I die young,
                       addicted,
                                     halfway gone,
                                                           like a toy soldier.
Erase me,
let go,
don't think I can't love you.

Ain't no sunshine,
all around me,
in my head.
I feel like dying.
I just can't live a lie.
Happiness is a warm gun.
Fire burning, 
Felt good on my lips.
How sweet it is,
                    come on get higher.
                                                       Higher.
I can't help it.
I never told you,
all I ever wanted,
just to see you smile.

But for the grace of god,
here it goes again,
harder to breathe.
It ends tonight,
I'll be in the sky.

If we ever meet again,
Imma be,
angel boy,
in repair.

Blame it on me...
Born this way.
If i could,
apologize.

Because I got high.

No comments:

Post a Comment