Sunday, October 9, 2011

Rain.

I open the car door and push it open and tell him he's going to kiss me in the rain.
I wrap my legs around his waist and we begin to kiss.
The rain hitting our skin, but we didn't mind. In fact we loved it.
He sets me down and we begin to dance.
His hands fit perfectly in the spaces between mine. 
You'd think my feet would be cold without any shoes on...
But I don't even notice. 
He swept me off my feet long ago.
He looks into my eyes...
                                       He smiles...
                                                          He laughs...
                                                                             He tells me how happy he is.
Truth is I've never been more happy than I was in this moment either.
We look out over the view of the valley.
He tells me how its the second best view.
I ask what the first is.
And he responds by telling me it's somewhere he's going to take me...
THE HAPPIEST PLACE ON EARTH.
It's in little moments like this when you realize how much you care for a person.
When you both can't stop smiling or kissing the other person, and you never want
to stop holding each other.
When you realized you're in love.
If he only he knew how much I loved him.




                                       

7 comments:

  1. so cute! something about the rain! i love love love this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Helen Keller's favorite color is Chuck norris

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha this is so cute.
    made me happy to read it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree it just makes you happy when you read it :) LOVE it

    ReplyDelete
  5. i can feel the blood rushing to my jefferson

    ReplyDelete
  6. NICE man, Really nice ^
    Immature bastards.

    ReplyDelete