Sunday, October 30, 2011

My Story

Whats my story?
My story is full of heartbreak. Led by men.
Yes I said it, MEN. [Can't live with them, can't live without em.]
Sadly my life lacks their presence most the time.
It all began when my father died,
                                                    then my grandpa.
                                                                              Then I lost my brother to drugs.
I always wished for the older brother that was awesome and you could always talk and was the football star and all that jazz.
Mine got sent away for a while.
We began to come closer, but I was stupid to think we could even have that kind of relationship, because the second he came home he just abandoned my family, and me.
For the weed...
                         We rarely see him.
Then of course I made the worst decision of dating HIM.
I was a sophomore and barely even knew him, no one even thought to warn me.
Oh wait the entire student body warned me, did i listen?
NO. Stupid, Stupid girl.
If you were wondering he cheated on me. He broke my heart more than it's ever been broken.
And yes I did take him back. I know what you're thinking, STUPID GIRL!
Which I was.

Now I've got you.
You're all I want.
You're all I think about it.
But you make the relationship so hard.
Just tell me how you feel, please.
SCREAM IT IN MY FACE!
Even if you don't feel the same way, don't worry.... I can survive
I've made it this far.
"I can be alone, I can watch a sunset on my own"

But truth is... I'd rather be with you.

2 comments:

  1. Well first off i love your pictures, where do you get them? and secondly i really liked this post it is so applicable to life, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this a lot. I like how straight forward everything is. And the Kate Nash reference at the end. :)

    ReplyDelete