Sunday, September 25, 2011

Tales of a Teenage Nobody.

I'd be lying if I said I don't think about death...

When I was little I use to think about what would happen if I lost a parent, or both my parents in some type of freak accident.
I never thought it would actually really happen.
I think I've experienced a lot more death than any 17 year old should have to.
The only thing worse than actual death, is dying inside from all the heartbreak you experience.
From the deaths, from rude people that enjoy making up rumors just to spice up there own lives, and from stupid boys that don't know how to respect girls.
It's a pain that hurts you so bad on the inside and you can litterally feel your heart breaking.
Thats the worst kind of death.
If only people knew the story behind everyones fake smile, maybe the world would be a little bit better of place.

4 comments:

  1. "If only people knew the story behind everyone's fake smile..." Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I think I've experienced a lot more death than any 17 year old should have to."
    Me and you both sista.. im sorry! Your a strong person and i love you so much! Keep up the amazing writing

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is amazing. I can relate, and your writing is phenomenal, because you were able to put into words how I feel sometimes. Great Job, keep writing. You are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If only people knew the story behind everyones fake smile... this line is so true! you do not know what others are going through so why do we treat them the way we do? It is something to think about. Thanks for the post!

    ReplyDelete